Continuing Professional Development (CPD) - Online Solutions and Face-to-Face Events
Croner-i Professional Development provides a range of on and offline training solutions for tax, audit and accounting professionals. Providing relevant and up to the minute content, Croner-i helps you stay on top of all the latest developments, while meeting your professional body's CPD requirements.
Depending on your need and availability, we offer face-to-face intensive training; on-line Croner-i eCPD training solutions, and Update for Accountant in Industry and Commerce.
Croner-i Update for the Accountant in Industry & Commerce (AIC)
Two-day training at a location near you.
The Update for the Accountant in Industry and Commerce provides a two-day comprehensive overview on the key changes in the industry held at a variety of convenient UK locations and dates throughout the year.
Select a date & location
22 - 23 Nov: Birmingham
06 - 07 Dec: London
This intensive course covers a breadth of topics split into digestable sessions, that feature practical advice and real life examples to ensure you're up-to-date and relevant for the day-to-day compliance issues facing your business.
"This is my 5th consecutive visit. The course was
superbly delivered...relevant and engaging"
5 good reasons why you should attend...
- Earn 14 hours CPD in just two days through a consistently high-level learning environment with no distractions.
- Reduce the risk of using outdated compliance information for current industry trends and national reporting legislation.nderstand the latest dynamics of the global economy and Brexit implications to ensure your business is prepared for an unprecedented period of change.
- Discover actionable ideas and examples to help make the difference to your organisation and apply best practice to your work.
- Build your professional network as well as develop your management skills with sessions on leadership and staff development.
- Free subscription to CCH Daily - Delegates recieve 12 months' access to CCH Daily including unlimited access to online articles and content
"Very useful catch-up and summary of financial and accounting
business for those of us working in industry"
- Financial reporting 2017 - New UK GAAP: one year on and IFRS: the future of revenue.
- Brexit, Budgets and BEPS: a toxic tax mix or a refreshed business-friendly tax regime?
- Effective management reporting and analysis.
- A global economic outlook and the unfolding implications of Brexit.
- Essential company and business law update and practical approach to contract law.
- Employment law update including a 2017 focus on attendance and absence management.
- Cybercrime - what every accountant needs to know.
£ 995 & VAT - Residential option
£ 895 & VAT - Non-residential option