Update for the Accountant in Industry & Commerce
The Update for the Accountant in Industry and Commerce provides a comprehensive analysis of the key regulatory and legislative developments that impact businesses. Designed specifically for finance professionals this 2-day course is run in easily accessible locations across the UK throughout the year.
- New session on Governance, Risk and Compliance
- GDPR - what you need to do now
- Employment Update with a special focus on Grievances and Complaints
- Tax Update - impact of Brexit, Finance Acts in 2017, Budget and Finance Act 2018, tax avoidance, crypto-currencies and new technologies
- Financial reporting 2018: judgements, estimates and risk.
- Earn 14 hours CPD in just two days.
- Reduce the risk of using outdated compliance information.
- Understand the latest dynamics of the global economy and Brexit implications.
- Discover actionable ideas and examples to help make a difference to your organisation
- Build your professional network and develop your decision making skills.
- Free 12 month subscription to Accountancy Daily – worth £99!
- Ralph Tiffin BSc FCA AMIMechE.
- Paul Gee
- John Selwood ACA
- Chris Burns
- Louise Dunford
- Mark Wearden MSc FCCA FCIS
- Toni Trevett
- Dr Stephen Hill, BSc (Hons), MLPI, CIIP, PhD
Click on the preferred course location below to complete your booking via Eventbrite (we accept online payment via credit and debit cards):
- 12-13 Sep Bristol
- 18-19 Sep Milton Keynes
- 25-26 Sep Manchester
- 03-04 Oct Oxford
- 10-11 Oct Cambridge
- 16-17 Oct Leeds
- 06-07 Nov Southampton
- 13-14 Nov Gatwick
- 21-22 Nov Midlands
- 05-06 Dec London
Cost: £895 plus VAT per person
"This is my 5th consecutive visit, the course was superbly delivered... Relevant & engaging"
"Very useful catch-up and summary of financial and accounting business for those of us working in industry"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the content, examples and speakers and a good all-round refresher"