Accountants in Business (AIB) goes Virtual
The Accountants in Business (AIB) provides a comprehensive analysis of the key regulatory and legislative developments that impact businesses. Designed specifically for finance professionals this 2-day course is run virtually throughout the year. Choose from 7 different dates.
- This essential annual update is for corporate accountants and finance professionals working in business.
- Designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes in tax, financial reporting, HR and company law together with the wider developments that can impact your business.
- Two day format, at a variety of dates throughout the year, providing 31 hours of CPD points.
- Brings together a variety of experts who offer relevant real life examples together with practical advice that can be directly applied in your work.
- Now includes a global economic outlook and the implications of EU Brexit to help guide you through an unfolding and unprecedented period of change.
- Earn 31 CPD hours in just two days
- Complete your CPD with access to our eLearning portal
- Build your professional network and develop your decision making skills.
- Reduce the risk of using outdated compliance information
- Understand the latest dynamics of the global economy and Brexit implications
- Discover actionable ideas and examples to help make a difference to your organisation
- Free 12 month subscription to Accountancy Daily – worth £99!
Find an AIB virtual event
What our delegates say
"Excellent update course giving vital and important accounting and business principles - a must for all accountants in industry"
UK Financial Director, CPL Aromas Ltd
"As usual, a really good update on a variety of topics to keep me up to date on essential changes in financial reporting, tax and law."
Finance Manager, GG Glass and Glazing Ltd
“Absolutely Fantastic! Great breadth and relevance of info”
Director, Ferndale Consultancy Services Ltd