Accountants in Business
The Accountants in Business (AIB) provides a comprehensive analysis of the key regulatory and legislative developments that impact businesses. Designed specifically for finance professionals this 2-day course is run in easily accessible locations across the UK throughout the year.
- This essential annual update is for corporate accountants and finance professionals working in business
- Designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes in tax, financial reporting, HR and company law together with the wider developments that can impact your business
- Two day format, at a variety of convenient UK locations and dates throughout the year, provides 14 hours of CPD points with an option to enhance to 31 hours of CPD points
- Brings together a variety of experts who offer relevant real life examples together with practical advice that can be directly applied in your work
- Now includes a global economic outlook and the implications of EU Brexit to help guide you through an unfolding and unprecedented period of change.
- Earn 14 hours CPD in just two days
- Complete your CPD with access to our eLearning portal
- Build your professional network and develop your decision making skills.
- Reduce the risk of using outdated compliance information
- Understand the latest dynamics of the global economy and Brexit implications
- Discover actionable ideas and examples to help make a difference to your organisation
- Free 12 month subscription to Accountancy Daily – worth £99!
Find an AIB event
Bristol, 16-17 September
Mecure Bristol Grand Hotel
Manchester, 22-23 September
Manchester Marriott Airport
Belfast, 29-30 September
Belfast Radisson Blu
Oxford, 7-8 October
Jurys Inn Oxford
Cambridge, 15-16 October
Quy Mill Hotel & Spa Cambridge
Leeds, 21-22 October
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Gatwick, 4-5 November
Sandman London Gatwick
Southampton, 11-12 November
Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
Birmingham, 18-19 November
Newcastle, 25-26 November
Sandman Signature Newcastle
Edinburgh, 3-4 December
Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh
London, 9-10 December
Victoria Park Plaza Hotel
What our delegates say
"Excellent update course giving vital and important accounting and business principles - a must for all accountants in industry"
UK Financial Director, CPL Aromas Ltd
"As usual, a really good update on a variety of topics to keep me up to date on essential changes in financial reporting, tax and law."
Finance Manager, GG Glass and Glazing Ltd
“Absolutely Fantastic! Great breadth and relevance of info”
Director, Ferndale Consultancy Services Ltd