Accountants in Business goes virtual
2020 sees the relaunch of Accountants in Business (AIB), an exciting, two-day event where a panel of industry-experts each share their subject specialism.
With six key speakers offering their thoughts and insights on the latest developments in accounting, tax and governance, you can be sure you have all the information you need to remain compliant.
- John Selwood – Financial Reporting update
- Ralph Tiffin – Financial Reporting update
- Paul Gee – Financial Reporting update
- Mark Owen – Contract Company and Commercial Law update
- Dr Stephen Hill – A Closer Examination of Fraud & Cyber Threats in 2020
- Mark Wearden – The Ethical Accountant – Expectation, Behaviour and Reputation
- Patrick O’Brien – Comprehensive Tax Update
- Amanda Chadwick – Employment Law and HR Update
2020 will see Accountants in Business go virtual, taking place on 7 set dates between September and December.
These are as follows:
- Milton Keynes: 2nd-3rd September 2020
- Bristol: 16th-17th September 2020
- Manchester: 22nd-23rd September 2020
- Oxford: 7th-8th October 2020
- Southampton: 11th-12th November 2020
- Birmingham: 18th-19th November 2020
- London: 9th-10th December 2020
Bookings are now open. See details below…
- A two-day training event at the location of your choice,
- 31 CPD hours,
- 12-month subscription to Accountancy Daily,
- Plus, a year of Croner-i eCPD modules.