They’re here at last. Tax, accounting, and audit books for the new financial year are now available to pre-order from the Croner-i shop. Plus, there’s a 10%* early bird discount for anyone who orders before 30 April.
A huge range of vital books and manuals have been updated for 2019-20, including:
- Hardman’s Tax Rates and Tables
- Accounting Standards 2019-20
- The Preparing series
- The British Master Tax Guide
…and many more.
Croner-i books are designed to be as easy to use and read as possible, offering clear guidance on these complex subjects. Along with straightforward language, you’ll find features such as tables, diagrams, model accounts, and worked examples, plus annotations and sections to show you what’s been updated since last year.
They’re also cross-referenced with other Croner-i products – making them even more helpful if you subscribe to the online platform.
Updates covered across the range include:
- all the relevant tax rates and bands for the new financial year
- changes from the Finance Act 2019, such as the new annual investment allowance
- the 2017 triennial review amendments to FRS 102 and 105
- expected changes to the strategic report and directors’ report, including directors’ remuneration reporting
Many also include discussions around possible legislation changes after Brexit, which may affect tax or accounting.
To see the full range of titles and order the ones you need, visit the Croner-i online shop:
To claim your 10% early bird discount, simply follow the link above and place your order before 30 April 2019. The discount will apply automatically.
* Early bird doesn’t apply to already published titles like Deloitte GAAP/iGAAP manuals