Navigate Tax is the practical approach to tax advice for accountants and tax advisors. Simply put, it does things tax software can’t.
One unique advantage of Navigate Tax is that the modules are frequently updated. Speaking of which... Navigate Tax has recently launched some new and exciting content, including 9 new modules for businesses and 6 new modules for individuals.
The new modules are as follows...
New modules for businesses:
- Advising a company with investment business
- Disincorporating a business
- Selling the business: trade and assets
- Choice of basis: property income
- Calculating property business income
- Raising finance for business: sole traders and partners
- Raising finance for the business: companies
- Demergers: statutory and non-statutory
- Dealing with an HMRC enquiry: businesses
New modules for Individuals:
- Family investment companies
- Practical uses of trusts
- Starting employment
- Benefits in kind
- Checking a tax code
- Dealing with an HMRC enquiry: individuals
In addition, there are also further new Navigate Tax modules soon to go live!
New modules soon to be published...
- Maximising relief for loan relationships
- Minimising interest and penalties
- Leasing plant and machinery
- Becoming seriously ill
- Year-end planning: Individuals
- Losing an employee
- Changing from a partnership to a limited liability partnership (LLP)
To find out more about Navigate Tax and the benefits it could bring to your business, why not contact a member of our team for more information.