This title is available on repeat order. Find out how you can save 10% on your annual books
A clear and concise commentary covering all UK taxes written by a strong team of authors with extensive practical experience.
The British Master Tax Guide provides straightforward and easy-to-follow commentary on all UK taxes in one book. The structure has recently been overhauled to make it even easier to locate the material required.
The focus is on understanding practical implications rather than theoretical concepts. So numerous worked examples are included.
To aid further research extensive cross-references are provided to legislation, cases, HMRC guidance and to the in-depth commentary in Croner-i's Tax Reporter, Indirect Tax Reporter and Stamp Taxes Reporter.
The 2018-19 edition is fully updated for the Finance Act 2018. It will also include coverage of the new Land Transaction Tax (Wales).
- Leading team of authors
- Simple structure and uncluttered text make it quicker and easier to locate and understand
- Includes commentary on all significant new legislation and tax cases
- Extensive use of worked examples
- Focus on the current tax year to aid clarity
- A "What's New?" section highlights key recent changes
- Tables of key tax data included
- Key points provided for each chapter
- Detailed topic index, legislation finding list and case table