Covering primary, secondary and independent schools, as well as free schools and academies
Quality information is what Croner-i does best. Our online service is a trusted source of guidance for thousands of organisations, including educators nationwide, with everything in a single, easy-to-use portal.
Everything you need in one place
Get all the resources you need in a single, comprehensive online portal. Log into Croner-i and you’ll see everything from in-depth articles, "how-to" guides, staff training presentations, model documents to the latest education news, and more, all fully organised and easy to find.
Navigate-Education gives you access to all the relevant guidelines for following legislation and understanding inspections – including specific guidance for bodies such as Ofsted and ISI.
Easy-to-digest guidance in plain English shows you how to put it all into action, and our model documents help you report your activities properly and leave an appropriate paper trail. With Croner-i, you can be confident you’re taking the right actions in your school and operating lawfully.
Create an outstanding school
Our guidance won’t just help your school meet expectations – it’ll help you make it outstanding.
All the latest thoughts from experts and head teachers assist you with improving your institution, managing staff, and above all providing the best possible education. It’s everything you need to make your school a strong, enjoyable and overall excellent place to learn in, where pupils can shine and staff are happy.
Croner-i Navigate-Education gives you a vast range of information, guidance, and tools in a simple online service, to help deliver the best possible education in your school. Along with quick facts and in-depth guides written with an emphasis on clear, actionable advice, we provide a wide selection of practical tools – including training presentations, employment calculators, and hundreds of model documents to save you time.
Over 130 school-related topics are covered, including assessment, pupil welfare, health & safety, staff management, school finance, and so much more. Specialist guidance for academies and independent schools is included too.
Risk assessments and letter templates make your work more efficient, and head teachers and education professionals lend their expertise to help make your school outstanding.
- “What’s new” updates and monthly e-alerts
- Education feature articles and analysis
- Online toolkits and expert Q&As
- Quick facts across education sectors
- All Lite Features
- Model policies, forms, "how-to" guides and factsheets
- Special educational needs and disability advice
- School governance, finance and administration support
- Legal guidance across health & safety and pupil welfare
- Sections on people management and curriculum delivery
- Resources for school inspections, improvements and becoming an academy or free school
- PowerPoint training presentations
- Employment calculator, risk assessment and green office audit tools
- Covid-19 toolkits for schools and early years settings
- Education helpline access, plus HR and health & safety advice calls
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
- Submit an enquiry
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.
Trusted by UK start-ups and the world's largest organisations
"Croner-i is the tool that gave me the confidence to work my way through anything that I have to give advice on."
Group head of tax, Nando’s