Designed especially for companies that trade globally
Quality business information is what Croner-i does best. Our online service is a trusted source of guidance for thousands of companies, with everything in a single, easy-to-use portal.
Whether you’re looking for general compliance information or want to inform your broader trade strategy, our service ensures you can make decisions with all the facts to hand.
Keep your knowledge up-to-date
Every single guide, commentary, and resource in Croner-i is regularly updated, with our team of experts ready to make revisions as soon as changes happen. You can be sure that the information you’re reading is correct and relevant.
Plus, regular news and features give you all the latest information and thoughts on trade around the world, while weekly email alerts keep you in the loop with what’s new.
Solve difficult trade problems – faster
With all the international trade and logistical knowledge you need right at your fingertips – along with an intuitive search function and content tagging system – finding and using information with Croner-i is a breeze. Everything you need to know is simplified and straightforward, and tools help streamline your work.
That means less time finding information, and more time advising your company and putting plans into action.
Croner-i has decades of experience advising businesses on trade issues, and all our resources are written and regularly reviewed by experts. Details on all the relevant treaties and regulations are backed up with advice on how to follow them, along with documents you can use right away.
With our service at your back, you can work with the assurance that your information is correct and fully compliant, and make your trade decisions confidently.
Croner-i Navigate-Trade contains all the legal and practical knowledge you need for doing business with the world.
In-depth guides cover everything from import and export customs, finance, environmental requirements, transport, Incoterms, and more; and tools like forms and model documents save you time. Plus, our global country database gives you detailed guidance to over 200 countries, including trading procedures, regulations, business protocol, documentation, and market research.
This is the ultimate service for any company dealing with markets across the globe. Tools make your work efficient, and expert information guides you safely through the pitfalls of international trade.
- “What’s new” updates and weekly e-alerts
- Trade feature articles and analysis
- Online toolkits and expert Q&As
- Quick facts across trade sectors
- Country profiles
- Details of forthcoming trade events
- All Lite Features
- Information on over 200 export markets
- Country-by-country and EU trading procedures
- Market research, economic backgrounds, key contacts & more
- Exporter and importer factsheets & guidance
- Model policies and sample forms
- GDPR, AEO and trading with the EU toolkits
- Training presentations
- Product-specific information
- Currency converter and compliance tracker
- Incoterms® 2020 rules
- Customs and financial guidance
- Trade helpline access, plus HR and health & safety advice calls
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.