CCH Accountancy Diary 2017
Price reduced by 15%
Fully updated and filled with useful information, key dates, tax tables, regulations and helplines, the Accountancy Diary 2017 is the perfect year-round companion for every accountant.
For ease of use the diary features a week-to-view format, expenses record, useful client planning records sheets, a monthly time summary and a year planner.
The Accountancy Diary 2017 covers topical and relevant subjects such as:
- Useful addresses and helplines
- Accountancy in practice including auditing and accounting requirements
- Business finance and regulation including UK company law overview
- Rates, thresholds and allowances for all UK taxes
- Seed Enterprise Investment scheme
- Social Investment Tax Relief
- Limit on income tax reliefs
- Limited liability partnerships: salaried members
- Cash basis for small businesses
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Research and development reliefs
- Employee Ownership Trusts
This title is available on Standing Order. Find out how you can save 10% on your annual books
Personalise your diaries:
Personalise the front of your Accountancy Diary to provide the perfect gift for your clients or staff. Minimum order required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 561 8166 for more details.
Price reduced on 09/09/16