Why educators use Croner-i
We understand education...
Croner-i has been providing expert advice and guidance to organisations for more than 70 years. Our success is built upon the insight we have gathered from our customers, and we have developed our platform over time to meet their needs.
With Croner-i, educators, teachers, and early years providers have access to our online portal. It comes complete with expert knowledge and insight, Ofsted and ISI guidance, and time-saving tools – along with calls to our helpline for more complex queries.
- Croner-i offers in-depth guides from experts in education and childcare – covering everything from child development, working with parents, managing staff, and more
- Croner-i includes guidance on meeting Ofsted and ISI standards, and a range of tools to help you get everything up to standard, implement smart policies, and leave the right paper trail
- Croner-i gives you a range of time-saving tools – such as model policies, document templates, and employment calculators – and intuitive navigation makes it quick and easy to find the information you need, when you need it
- Croner-i is updated regularly, while weekly e-alerts keep you in the loop with what’s new, and news and feature articles inform you on the latest hot topics
See what our customers say
Our customers trust Croner-i. From early years providers to secondary educators, our online service is the first thing they turn to.
“Croner-i helps us to adopt and understand the procedures we must have in place, and then adapt and tailor them to our needs. I find a high degree of confidence in Croner-i in terms of legal aspects… I would describe it as highly relevant, timely, and accurate.”
- Tony Smith, Headteacher, Priory School
“Croner-i Education is good value for money that provides reassuring 24/7 support and great insights into the current world of education. It is an important reference point and an encyclopaedia for legal guidance in schools. I would highly recommend.”
- Neil Wilkinson, Executive Headteacher, Bemrose School
“Croner-i gives us confidence when we go into an inspection that from a paperwork perspective we have absolutely every policy that we need. We have tried other platforms alongside Croner-i and they have fallen by the wayside... The Croner-i platform is responsive, accurate, and applicable. It’s what makes sure we get outstanding.”
- Luchie Caywood, CEO, Eaton House Group of Schools
Try it for yourself
Croner-i is incredibly easy to get to grips with. Try it now. Book a free demo with a member of our team.
View our education products
Covering primary, secondary, and independent schools, Croner-i offers the guidance and insight educational organisations need to meet and exceed Ofsted or ISI requirements.
Croner-i Early Years contains guides, expert advice, and tools for any organisation that takes care of young children or provides pre-school education.
Download our information sheet
See what's inside Croner-i Education products
The Latest Business News from Croner-i
28% of employers say ‘gut feeling’ is their main reason for hiring someone – but should you really trust your gut?
The Low Pay Commission projected that the National Living Wave (NLW) ought to rise to £8.20 per hour next year – but is that really going to come into force?
Today’s audit standards are intended to scale in both directions – but are they really working for smaller, ‘less complex’ entities? Katharine Bagshaw investigates.
You’re more likely to be a victim of a cyber crime than an old-fashioned burglary. Here are the steps experts recommend taking for a more secure organisation.
The workplace can be a key battleground in the fight against cancer, particularly if your organisation’s work involves ionising radiation or carcinogenic substances.
From this year, large companies must report – publicly – what their top boss is earning and how it compares to the rest of their staff.
Croner-i has released the Deloitte GAAP 2019 manuals, offering everything you need to understand financial reporting in the UK this year.
Designed to account for psychological risks your staff may be exposed to, this specific kind of risk assessment needs a different approach.
International tax planning is rife with challenges – but a new publication from Croner-i aims to help advisors cut through the confusion