Why logistics professionals use Croner-i
We understand trade & logistics…
Croner-i has been providing expert advice and guidance to traders for more than 70 years. Our success is built upon the insight we have gathered from our customers, and we have developed our platform over time to meet their needs.
With Croner-i, logistics managers and other trade professionals get access to our online portal, with expert knowledge and articles, related legislation, and time-saving tools – along with calls to our helpline for more complex queries.
- Croner-i gives you full guidance to all the trade, vehicle, and business regulations you need to know, with regular updates to keep everything as up-to-the-minute as possible
- Croner-i includes detailed information on up to 200+ countries, covering import and export regulations, road law, business culture, market knowledge, and more
- Croner-i is built around efficiency, and instantly accessible from anywhere – giving you all the information, advice, and tools you need for solving issues right at your fingertips
- Croner-i offers all the necessary info and expert insight to inform your strategy, and the legislation tracker keeps you updated with regulatory changes before they happen
See what our customers say
Our customers trust Croner-i. From small local fleets to multinational traders, our online service is the first thing they turn to.
“The Croner-i Coach and Bus Operations guide is the most important piece of transport literature in our office. Its precise, up-to-date information is sentiment to the dedication of Croner-i.”
- Project Manager, Borough Council
“I’ve used Croner-i for many years and it’s the number one go-to for international trade. The country information is very helpful, and is an instant knowledge base… A must for the new or experienced shipper.”
- Dave Lindsay, Senior Export Administrator, Weidmann Whiteley Ltd
“A lot of the legal compliance knowledge I’ve gained over the years has come from Croner-i – it’s my main source of legal compliance and legal updates… Croner-i is the only broad brush update.”
- Colin Pratt, Advanced Engineering Ltd
Try it for yourself
View our trade and logistics products
Our trade product gives you all the legal and practical knowledge you need for doing business with the world, including legislation text and detailed trade guides to more than 200 countries.
This specialist package designed for companies that trade or transport on the road includes fleet management tools, vehicle compliance information, and insight on logistics strategy.
Whatever your industry, Croner-i offers concise packages of all the necessary guidance, tools, and other resources to help a small or medium business grow.
Download our information sheet
See what's inside Croner-i Road Haulage
The Latest Business News from Croner-i
28% of employers say ‘gut feeling’ is their main reason for hiring someone – but should you really trust your gut?
The Low Pay Commission projected that the National Living Wave (NLW) ought to rise to £8.20 per hour next year – but is that really going to come into force?
Today’s audit standards are intended to scale in both directions – but are they really working for smaller, ‘less complex’ entities? Katharine Bagshaw investigates.
You’re more likely to be a victim of a cyber crime than an old-fashioned burglary. Here are the steps experts recommend taking for a more secure organisation.
The workplace can be a key battleground in the fight against cancer, particularly if your organisation’s work involves ionising radiation or carcinogenic substances.
From this year, large companies must report – publicly – what their top boss is earning and how it compares to the rest of their staff.
Croner-i has released the Deloitte GAAP 2019 manuals, offering everything you need to understand financial reporting in the UK this year.
Designed to account for psychological risks your staff may be exposed to, this specific kind of risk assessment needs a different approach.
International tax planning is rife with challenges – but a new publication from Croner-i aims to help advisors cut through the confusion