Why small businesses use Croner-i
We understand small business...
Croner-i has been providing expert advice and guidance to businesses for more than 100 years. Our success is built upon the insight we have gathered from our customers, and we’ve developed our platform over time to meet their needs.
With Croner-i, small businesses get access to our online portal, with expert knowledge and articles, data, and time-saving tools – along with calls to our helpline for more complex queries.
- We built Croner-i around efficiency – it’s quick and easy to find the information you need, while tools like our employment calculators, model documents, and risk assessment save you time
- Croner-i contains all the resources you need for compliance, covering health & safety, employment law, tax data, and more; plus our legislation tracker keeps you in the loop with upcoming changes
- Croner-i has information to help you out with just about everything, including employment, staff management, safety, business finance, marketing, and much more
- Croner-i offers detailed guidance from leading business experts, calls to our advice line, and tools to help you along – all at a fraction of the cost of hiring external advisors
Our customers trust Croner-i
From all industries and sectors, our online service is the first thing they turn to.
“We’ve got the same legal framework to work within as companies who employ 100,000 people – but there’s only me. Croner-i keeps us in touch with what’s changing… It’s the only broad brush update that covers a whole load of stuff.”
- Colin Pratt, Technical Director, Advanced Engineering Ltd
“Croner-i is an excellent service. We require up-to-date policies and you deliver. The information received is very helpful, it’s great value for money and easy to use.”
- Angela Shefford, Operations Manager, Beamish Residential Care Home
“I have had the pleasure of using the Croner-i system for a number of years in two applications. During this time I have found the system and its many features first class and the information and resources contained on the website to be excellent.”
- Darren Corke, Derwent Living
View our business products
Whatever your industry, Croner-i offers concise packages of all the necessary guidance, tools, and other resources to help a small or medium business grow.
Thousands of human resources professionals turn to Croner-i for practical guidance, model policies, templates and tools to create and maintain world-class HR teams.
Our health & safety products cover a wide range of industries and specialisms, ideal for anyone responsible for health & safety compliance.
Download our information sheet
See what's inside Croner-i Business Essentials
The Latest Business News from Croner-i
28% of employers say ‘gut feeling’ is their main reason for hiring someone – but should you really trust your gut?
The Low Pay Commission projected that the National Living Wave (NLW) ought to rise to £8.20 per hour next year – but is that really going to come into force?
Today’s audit standards are intended to scale in both directions – but are they really working for smaller, ‘less complex’ entities? Katharine Bagshaw investigates.
You’re more likely to be a victim of a cyber crime than an old-fashioned burglary. Here are the steps experts recommend taking for a more secure organisation.
The workplace can be a key battleground in the fight against cancer, particularly if your organisation’s work involves ionising radiation or carcinogenic substances.
From this year, large companies must report – publicly – what their top boss is earning and how it compares to the rest of their staff.
Croner-i has released the Deloitte GAAP 2019 manuals, offering everything you need to understand financial reporting in the UK this year.
Designed to account for psychological risks your staff may be exposed to, this specific kind of risk assessment needs a different approach.
International tax planning is rife with challenges – but a new publication from Croner-i aims to help advisors cut through the confusion