Why Care Managers use Croner-i
We understand care...
Croner-i has been providing expert advice and guidance to carers and residential home managers for more than 70 years. Our success is built upon the insight we have gathered from our customers, and we have developed our platform over time to meet their needs.
With Croner-i, care home managers get access to our online portal, with expert knowledge and articles, full CQC guidance, and time-saving tools – along with calls to our helpline for more complex queries.
- Croner-i offers in-depth specialist information on all aspects of patient care, ready to put into practice
- Croner-i provides expert guidance on meeting CQC standards, and an audit tool to check your progress – plus regular e-alerts to keep you abreast of changes
- The Croner-i platform is accessible online from anywhere, on any device, and lets you create custom folders and notes
- Croner-i gives you practical toolkits to save you time, including model documents, interactive risk assessments, and staff training courses
See what our customers say
Our customers trust Croner-i. From large residential homes to specialist care, our online service is the first thing they turn to.
“Croner-i is always my first port of call for up to date policies and regulation updates. We keep ourselves up to date with new research and sector specific guidance around practice in leadership by using information from Croner-i Care Management.”
- Sharon Howson, Assistant Manager, Mary and Joseph House (Outstanding)
“Croner-i Care is an excellent service. We require up-to-date policies and it delivers. The information received is very helpful, it’s great value for money, and easy to use.”
- Angela Shefford, Operations Manager, Beamish Residential Care Home
“Croner-i Care Management is easy to use, understand and navigate. The set up is simple and every thing is updated regularly. Policies can be downloaded in several formats which is great and all are easy to modify to your own requirements.”
- Katie, Manager, Owner, Abbeywood House
Try it for yourself
Croner-i Care Management is incredibly easy to get to grips with. Try it now. Book a free demo with a member of our team.
View our care products
With practical tools and actionable guidance, Croner-i is used by domiciliary and residential care homes all over the country to maintain and improve their CQC rating.
Created especially for GP surgeries, clinics, health centres, and other practices, Croner-i Practice Manager is filled with expert guidance and CQC, NHS, and healthcare information.
Whatever your industry, Croner-i offers concise packages of all the necessary guidance, tools, and other resources to help a small or medium business grow.
Download our information sheet
See what's inside Croner-i Care Management
The Latest Business News from Croner-i
A year ago, Croner-i was acquired by Peninsula Group – and in just twelve months, the company has already gone from strength to strength.
2 - 8 September is Migraine Awareness Week, and this year the Migraine Trust has released a handbook of guidance on the subject for businesses.
AI is a growing presence in our lives. From Alexa, to smart chatbots, to delivery drones, it’s all changing the way we go about our lives – and how we do our jobs.