Verifiable and recognised by the main UK accounting bodies
Navigate Learning is a fast and efficient online training tool that enables busy tax and accountancy professionals to quickly and conveniently keep up to date with all the latest developments and to complete their CPD requirements at their own convenience.
Learn in your own time
Train whenever and wherever you want. With courses available online 24/7 and accessible from anywhere – including via your smartphone or tablet – Croner-i lets you learn at your own pace.
Keep your knowledge current
With our service, leading experts share their knowledge on the most up-to-date tax, accounting, and audit topics that are relevant right now.
Develop your skills, upgrade your expertise, and be confident that you’re working to the current best standards.
Practical and usable
Covering the latest important topics in tax, audit, and accounting, Croner-i isn’t just a way to log CPD hours – it gives you usable advice and information relevant today.
Eight new modules are available each month, on subjects including tax case updates, preparing specialised accounts, strategic financial thinking, and more. With the latest knowledge behind you, you can work more efficiently and give better financial advice.
Navigate Learning offers training materials designed for your accountancy CPD. Recognised by all the main UK accounting bodies, it contains 24 hours of verifiable CPD material per year, with a two-year back catalogue and new modules added every month.
In a range of interactive lectures, leading tax and accounting experts share knowledge and thoughts on everything from Spring Statements, company tax, IFRS and UK GAAP updates, and much more. Each module comes complete with course notes, ideas on further reading and a quiz, while an automatic progress tracker logs your development.
Modules are presented by our Tax in-house technical experts, our Audit and Accounting in-house technical experts and our external specialist presenters.
- 24 hours verifiable CPD in a year, recognised by UK accounting bodies
- Four tax and four audit and accounting modules per month - all with comprehensive notes
- Access to a two-year back catalogue of modules including those relating to business and practice management - reviewing this back catalogue allows users to gain more CPD hours
- Tax – Topics cover a wide range of areas including personal and business tax, VAT updates, pensions, capital gains, taxation of deferred incomes and tax efficient investments, plus other critical updates and topical issues from the world of tax
- Audit – The key areas and changes are covered by our expert authors, for example the ISAs and ethical standard, audit reports, engagement letters, company law update and corporate governance
- Accounting – This covers various topics relevant to those working in financial reporting and in wider business advisory services. Example topics are IFRS and UK GAAP updates, leasing, the FRC's corporate reporting review report and business forecasting
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
To order or sign up to a Croner-i product, call our sales team on 0800 231 5199. You can also fill out our enquiry form at the bottom of this page to get a call back.
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.