We have decades of experience.
With Croner-i Finance Team, it’s easier than ever for you to manage a successful finance team.
Start with our transaction-based tax modules, source materials and UK GAAP & IFRS guidance, to help you upskill your staff and produce strong work.
Then, discover the key laws, accounting standards and crucial tax developments that keep your business up to date and compliant—all in a handful of clicks.
Plus, with our CPD tracker, your reading can count towards your CPD. And as all our resources are kept fully up to date by our in-house experts, you know that whatever you’re using is correct and relevant for you and your team.
Easy to use
Croner-i is packed with functionalities that make finding, using, and saving the information you need intuitive and simple. Navigation is straightforward, searching is relevant and accurate, and the Statute Finder takes you to resources instantly.
Tailored for you
Scribble annotations, add highlights, tag your favourite and most relevant pages, create folders to group resources together, and share it all with colleagues across your organisation.
This isn’t just an online portal – a subscription to Croner-i also provides calls to our helpline for more advice. Experienced advisors are on hand 9am-5pm to help answer your technical queries.
Strengthen knowledge, improve reporting, ensure compliance and cut down on costly external advice with Croner-i Finance Team — the complete solution for CFOs, Finance Directors and their teams.
Croner-i Finance Team comes in three different packages to suit the needs of your business.
Finance Team Essentials
- Navigate Tax Corporate - transaction-based and tool-rich modules
- Quick Overview - clear and concise explanations for all UK taxes
- Practical commentary on VAT
- Navigate UK GAAP Accounting - complete access to all content inc. UK accounting standards
- Automated financial disclosure software
- Tax , VAT, customs and excise duties and companies legislation, tax cases and complete HMRC manuals
- Tax Weekly and Audit & Accounting Weekly
- Tax and VAT telephone advice line
- And more
Finance Team Plus
- Content in addition to Finance Team Essentials:
- In-depth - comprehensive commentary on direct taxes
- Practical commentaries on corporate tax, capital allowances, payroll & benefits and more
- Tax cases and double tax treaties
- Enhanced telephone advice line with email advice facility
- One day of tax consultancy
Finance Team Complete
- Content in addition to Finance Team Plus:
- In-depth - comprehensive commentaries on indirect taxes and stamp taxes
- Practical commentaries on property, advising British expats, living and working abroad and more
- Specialist commentaries on employment status, tax treaties, VAT and financial services and more
- Guides on corporate finance and for company secretaries and directors
- VAT cases
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
To order or sign up to a Croner-i product, call our sales team on 0800 231 5199. You can also fill out our enquiry form at the bottom of this page to get a call back.
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.