We have decades of experience.
Packed with information, expert guidance, and tools, Croner-i Mid-Tier Firm is designed to give medium-sized accounting practices (6-10 partners) the support they need. Whether you’re focused on financial reporting, audit, tax advice, or a bit of everything, our simple online service contains all the right resources.
Complete access to our Navigate Tax, UK GAAP, IFRS and Audit services awaits. Alongside in-depth and quick overview commentaries backed up with full tax and accounting source materials and a range of practical and specialist guides and tools ensures your firm has everything needed to cover your online research needs.
Easy to use
Croner-i is packed with functionalities that make finding, using, and saving the information you need intuitive and simple. Navigation is straightforward, searching is relevant and accurate, and the Statute Finder takes you to resources instantly.
Tailored for you
Scribble annotations, add highlights, tag your favourite pages, group resources together via collaborative folders and share your work with colleagues across your organisation.
Two Mid-Tier Firm packages are available with and without audit content. It’s a concise platform with everything in one easy-to-access place, and up-to-date information to help give your clients the best possible service.
Mid-Tier Firm Essentials
- Navigate Tax - over 90 transaction-based and tool-rich modules
- In-depth - comprehensive commentaries on all UK taxes
- Quick Overview - clear and concise explanations for all UK taxes
- Practical commentaries on VAT, corporate tax, capital allowances, payroll & benefits and more
- Specialist commentaries on private residence relief, tax treaties, furnished holiday lettings and more
- Navigate UK GAAP Accounting - complete access to all content inc. UK accounting standards
- Tools - automated financial disclosure software, engagement letter toolkit, model accounts
- Practice management guide and sector specific guidance to over 550 small business trades
- Tax , VAT, customs and excise duties and companies legislation, tax cases and complete HMRC manuals
- Tax Weekly and Audit & Accounting Weekly
- Tax and VAT telephone advice line
- And more
Mid-Tier Firm Complete
- Content in addition to Mid-Tier Firm Essentials:
- Practical commentaries on inheritance tax, partnerships taxation, pensions taxation and more
- Specialist commentaries on employment status, IPT and VAT and financial services and more
- Navigate IFRS Accounting - complete access to all content inc. international accounting standards
- Sector audit and accounting guides
- Guides on corporate finance, anti-money laundering and for company secretaries and directors
- Navigate Audit - complete access to all content, inc. auditing standards
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
- Submit an enquiry
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.
Trusted by UK start-ups and the world's largest organisations
"Croner-i is the tool that gave me the confidence to work my way through anything that I have to give advice on."
Group head of tax, Nando’s