We have decades of experience.
It’s tough for small tax and accounting firms to compete without the backing of a larger company – but Croner-i can offer you the support you need. Whether you’re focused on accounting, audit, tax advice, or a bit of everything, Croner-i Small Firm gives you a range of commentary and resources in a simple online service.
Easy to use
Croner-i is packed full of tools to make finding, using and saving the tax information you need easy. Search tools such as the unique Statute Finder mean you can locate what you need in an instant.
Tailored for you
Scribble annotations, add highlights, tag your favourite pages, group resources together via collaborative folders and share your work with colleagues across your organisation.
Designed with small practices of 2-5 partners in mind, these packages contain source materials, detailed expert guidance, tools for managing your practice, and more. It’s a concise service with everything in one easy-to-access place, and up-to-date information to help give your clients the best advice.
Choose from the two different packages to best suit the level of support you need as a small firm.
Small Firm Essentials
- Navigate Tax - over 90 transaction-based and tool-rich modules
- In-depth commentary on direct tax
- Quick Overview - clear and concise explanations for all UK taxes
- Practical commentaries on VAT, trusts, property and more
- Navigate UK GAAP Accounting - private company, charity, small company, micro entity, accounts preparation
- Tools - automated financial disclosure software, engagement letter toolkit, model accounts
- Practice management guide and sector specific guidance to over 550 small business trades
- Tax , VAT and companies legislation, tax cases and HMRC manuals
- Tax Weekly and Audit & Accounting Weekly
- Tax and VAT telephone advice line
- And more
Small Firm Complete
- Content in addition to Small Firm Essentials:
- In-depth commentary on stamp taxes
- Practical commentaries on corporate tax, capital allowances, payroll & benefits and more
- Navigate Audit - small company, private company
- Guides to anti-money laundering, DPB procedures and for company secretaries and directors
- UK accounting and auditing standards
- And more
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
To order or sign up to a Croner-i product, call our sales team on 0800 231 5199. You can also fill out our enquiry form at the bottom of this page to get a call back.
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.