We have decades of experience.
Keeping up with changes in tax and accounting is all the more challenging when you’re a sole practitioner – but Croner-i can help. Created especially for sole practitioners, Croner-i Sole Practitioner contains all the resources you need to do work quickly and efficiently. Giving you more time to focus on your clients.
Easy to use
Croner-i is packed full of tools to make finding, using and saving the tax information you need easy. Search tools such as the unique Statute Finder mean you can locate what you need in an instant.
Tailored for you
Scribble annotations, add highlights, tag your favourite pages, group resources together via collaborative folders and share your work with colleagues across your organisation.
Along with source materials such as legislation and HMRC guidance, you can access commentary and analysis on UK tax, along with audit and accounting tools, disclosure checklists, and daily news and updates. With two packages available, you can choose the level of support that suits you and your business.
Sole Practitioner Essentials
- Navigate Tax - over 90 transaction-based and tool-rich modules
- Quick Overview - clear and concise explanations for all UK taxes
- Practical commentary on VAT
- Navigate UK GAAP Accounting - small company, micro entity, accounts preparation
- Tax and VAT legislation, cases and HMRC manuals
- Tax Weekly and Audit & Accounting Weekly
- Tax and VAT telephone advice line
- And more
Sole Practitioner Complete
- Content in addition to Sole Practitioner Essentials:
- In-depth commentary on direct tax and stamp taxes
- Practical commentaries on payroll & benefits, VAT, trusts and more
- Navigate UK GAAP Accounting - private company, charity
- Tools - automated financial disclosure software, engagement letter toolkit, model accounts
- Practice management guide and sector specific guidance to over 550 small business trades
- Additional source materials - UK accounting standards, companies legislation
- And more
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
To order or sign up to a Croner-i product, call our sales team on 0800 231 5199. You can also fill out our enquiry form at the bottom of this page to get a call back.
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.