Designed for those who run care homes and domiciliary support services of all kinds
Along with in-depth guides on complying with regulations and best practice, Navigate-Care gives you a selection of practical tools. It includes 700+ model policies, an Inspection Audit Tool, staff training materials to help meet Care Certificate induction training requirements, and hundreds of model forms, letters, risk assessments, audits and other documents to save you time.
Clients also have access to a helpline with a care expert for any time they need additional support.
Navigate-Care makes care managers' lives easier, their work more efficient and helps them remain compliant with changing regulations.
Easy to use
Navigate-Care is packed with policies and template documents created by industry experts covering all aspects of care and running your service, including HR and Health and Safety, helping you to comply with CQC standards (and equivalent standards for Scotland and Wales) and ensuring your documents are up to date with the latest care legislation.
Manage your compliance
Supporting your residential and domiciliary care compliance requirements in Britain under the national standards: for England CQC compliance under The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014; for Scotland, compliance with the Care Inspectorate Scotland; for Wales, compliance with the Regulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016.
Unlimited access to a dedicated helpline supporting you with all your care-related queries. Includes unlimited advice for UK care services across HR and H&S, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
Over 700 model policies created by industry experts covering all aspects of care and running your service, including HR and Health and Safety, helping you to comply with CQC standards (and equivalent standards for Scotland and Wales) and ensuring your documents are compliant with care legislation. You also have access to hundreds of residential and domiciliary care template forms, risk assessments, audits, factsheets, toolkits, Q&As, and care news updates to help you run your care service effectively.
- “What’s new” updates and weekly e-alerts
- Care feature articles and analysis
- Online toolkits and expert Q&As
- Quick facts across care and business sectors
- All Lite features
- Hundreds of model policies, forms, "how-to" guides and factsheets
- Inspection Audit Tool and self-audit tools
- Navigate-Care's legislation tracker and summaries
- CQC Fundamental Standards and national standards for Scotland and Wales
- Comprehensive coverage of every care sector
- Ready-to-use staff training presentations
- Unlimited Navigate-Care advice line calls
- Who is Croner-i? +
Croner-i provides online information, expert guidance, and tools for professionals. Our products include resources for sectors such as tax, accounting, audit, human resources, health & safety, and compliance.
If you've been a Croner-i customer for a number of years, your service may previously have been known as CCH or Wolters Kluwer.
- How can I order a product? +
- How do I contact Croner-i? +
We're always happy to help with your queries. You can contact us in the following ways.
- New to Croner-i: 0800 231 5199, option 1
- Existing customers: 0800 231 5199, option 2
- Talk to us on live chat (bottom right-hand corner)
- Submit an enquiry
Phone lines and live chat are open 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
- What are your supported browsers? +
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome – current and previous three versions
- Safari 9 and above
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.10 and above
- Chrome on Android Marshmallow and above
- Safari on latest and previous Apple iOS
Most other browsers and operating systems may work, but are not officially supported so some elements may not function properly.
Trusted by UK start-ups and the world's largest organisations
"Croner-i is the tool that gave me the confidence to work my way through anything that I have to give advice on."
Group head of tax, Nando’s